Early Years Salary Service
Early Years provides a Salary Service to members supporting their organisation’s finances. The service consists of the following elements:
- Maintaining pay and deductions records for your staff.
- Process SSP.SMP/student loans as required.
- Provide monthly payslips for your employees.
- Calculate HMRC liability (P32) and forwarded payment slip to you each month.
- Process leavers and provide P45.
- Process new employees.
- Process Pension Contributions.
- Provide government departments with statistical and financial information as requested.
- Complete the end of year return to the HMRC and online filing as required.
- Provide year end P60 to all employees.
Please Contact Colm McCaughley, Finance Officer at Early Years, 6c Wildflower Way, Belfast, BT12 6TA or email firstname.lastname@example.org