The Insurance Package for Early Years Members
Lockton Companies LLP with cover through Allianz Insurance
Early Years has teamed up with a variety of corporate partners to offer an optimise service for our members. Please login to the members area to avail of these benefits or click on the partner link below to view their websites. The benefits are unique and exclusive to Early Years members and include:
- Lower premiums on most schemes.
- A three year guarantee of the scheme rates by Allianz.
- A range of additional covers are now included as standard and Allianz have also increased limits and sums insured on the basic scheme policy.
- Additional added benefits including an exclusive Early Years members discount scheme with Allianz Direct.
Enhanced Covers will also be available in the new scheme. Some of the important additions to all the schemes include:
- Directors and Officers Liability, which provides important additional cover for all those members in a management role. There is now a growing range of legislation that also holds the owners or managers of businesses and organisations personally responsible for compensating "injured parties" when things go wrong. This can range from breaches of Health and Safety regulations to employment disputes. This policy extension ensures that you are personally protected as well as your business or organisation.
- Employment Practices Liability, covering a wide range of employment related incidents including wrongful dismissal, discrimination, harassment and terms of employment. It may be a storm or it could be vandalism following a break in; when something does go wrong it is vital that insurers respond quickly and with minimal fuss to ensure you are open for business as soon as possible.
Lockton have been working with Allianz to agree a streamlined approach to claims.
- We have a dedicated 24 hour claims helpline – notify all claims on 028 9037 1530.
- A dedicated loss adjustor – OSG will guarantee a response to scheme members within 24 hours of your claim notification.
- Introduction of Findel Education Limited as an approved supplier for items lost or damaged due to a claim.
Lockton have also negotiated a range of member discounts with Allianz Direct. Allianz Direct is Northern Ireland's leading Insurer for personal insurances – for your motor car, house contents etc. An exclusive arrangement provides discounts to Early Years members for Allianz products via a phone call to Allianz Direct. The discount is not available via their internet site.
- You make contact with Allianz Direct for a motor insurance quotation – contact number is 08457 828 828.
- Once you have the quotation – quote the exclusive Early Years code and Allianz Direct will guarantee a further £35 discount.
- The discount can be used not only by Early Years members and their employees but also by the families of the children in your care.
- If you have any queries about your insurance package, or you would like to obtain a quotation for insurance through the scheme, contact Roisin McIlvenny at Lockton on 028 9024 8989.