Partners of NetQ6 aim to promote educational change through debate, raise awareness, involve political authorities and professionals of the sector, disseminate and analyse successful experiences, share knowledge of innovative pedagogic methods and prepare consensual proposals.
NetQ6 partners are major institutions operating in pre-school, school and vocational
education and training and in distance learning education from Spain, Turkey, Italy, Great Britain, Germany, Romania, Northern Ireland and Poland.
Each partner brings to the project its own knowledge and on-the-field expertise, thus contributing to build a consistent and synergic database of the best practices that today still lacks specific answers and methodology.
- Aragon Government, Education, Culture And Sport Department - Administrative Education Directorate Department, Zaragoza, Spain
- Mt Servicios Educativos, S.L, Zaragoza, Spain
- Polo Europeo Della Conoscenza-I.C. Lorenzi, Fumane, Italy
- Ankara Milli Egitim Mudurlugu – Amem, Ancara, Turkey
- Wandsworth Council – Lifelong Learning Service, London, UK
- LEB Thüringen E.V, Weimar, Germany
- Wyższa Szkola Informatyki-Pedagogy And School4child, Lodz, Poland
- University Of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Early Years – the organisation for young children, Belfast, Northern Ireland