- Access to a strong lobbying organisation with the aim of influencing policy on behalf of young children and their families. We support members to lobby at a local level. We provide advice and briefing papers on influencing policy and policy makers.
- Preferential rates or discounts with a number of companies, including:
- Discounted rates on play equipment and resources from Hope Early Years.
- Discounted banking services with Danske Bank.
- Access to a high level of support from a team of highly qualified locally based Early Years staff.
- Access to the Early Years Members Group Personal Pension Scheme in conjunction with Verity Pensions.
- Access to the Early Years Disclosures Services.
- Access to the Early Years Salary Service.
- Access to updates and resources by Community Playthings.
- Copies of the Early Years newsletter throughout the year.
- Access to the exclusive member login area of our website
- Access to friendly, practical and accessible information, advice and publications.
- Full access to Early Years' Information and Resource Centre and members' discounts on publications, videos, training materials and conferences. More information can be found at www.early-years.org/bookstore/
- Opportunities to attend specialist training courses to develop skills in your setting and community.
- Tailored support to meet the needs of your service.
- Networking opportunities, support and professional development through your local Early Years Branch and Day Care Forum.
- Access to a bespoke Early Years Disclosures Service.
- Access to Early Years Salary Service.
- Access to support at a local level from our Branch network.
- Generous discounts and preferential booking for all Early Years events.
- Opportunities to influence the future direction of Early Years by being eligible to vote at the AGM.
In addition, Group Members can avail of the following specific benefits:
- A highly competitive insurance package for settings, as well as personal insurance including home and motor insurance for your employees and yourself through our insurance package supplied through Lockton UK and underwritten by Allianz.
- Members who are not part of PSEEP (the Pre-School Education Expansion Programme) will receive two advisory visits and one cluster support session throughout the membership year from your allocated Early Years Advisor. Pre-School groups funded by PSEEP which receive Early Years Specialist support from a private Early Years Specialist will receive one advisory membership visit per year from your allocated Advisor. Pre-School groups funded by PSEEP which are with Early Years – the organisation for young children for their Specialist support, will receive 20% discount on the cost of their membership, in lieu of the advisory membership visit.
- The option of having details of your setting made available to parents seeking childcare. This may include access via an online search.
- Access to our Quality Assurance Accreditation Scheme for Playgroups or the All Ireland Centre of Excellence award for Day Care Nurseries.
- The opportunity for PSEEP groups to avail of our Early Years Specialist support service.
- The opportunity to avail of our Payroll service whereby your group’s payroll processing, Inland Revenue returns, information for funders and other general payroll queries can be managed by a member of Early Years staff on your behalf.
Please Note: All of these benefits are subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.