HighScope Ireland Membership
Membership of HighScope Ireland entitles you to:
- Access to a professional organisation with ongoing professional development opportunities.
- International links with HighScope institutes around the world.
- Networking, lobbying and influencing opportunities on an all-Ireland basis.
- Copies of the Early Years newsletter.
- Yearly updates on HighScope research and news.
- Special membership rates for HighScope publications, DVDs and training materials.
- Access to the exclusive member login area of our website.
- Access to our HighScope Accreditation scheme for playgroups and daycares.
As a HighScope Ireland member you will also become a member of the anchor organisation, Early Years – the organisation for young children. Benefits include:
- The opportunity for PEEP/ECCE groups to avail of our Early Years Specialist Support Service.
- Preferential rates or discounts with a number of companies, including discount on banking transaction fees with Northern Bank (subject to availability; geographical restrictions may apply).
- Access to friendly, practical and accessible information, advice and publications.
- Full access to Early Years' Information and Resource Centre and a members' discount on publications, DVDs and training materials.
- Opportunities to attend specialist training courses, delivered by experienced tutors, to develop skills in your setting and community. Training opportunities range from one-day events to year-long implementation courses.
- Generous discounts and preferential booking for all Early Years-run events.
- Opportunities to influence the future direction of Early Years and the early years sector by being eligible to vote at the annual Early Years conference and AGM.
- Access to a strong lobbying organisation with the aim of influencing policy on behalf of young children and their families.
- Receiving a copy of our annual report.
- Copies of the Early Years newsletter throughout the year giving up to date information on developments in childcare practice and HighScope.
- Access to support at a local level for our Branch network in Northern Ireland.
- The option of having details of your setting made available to parents seeking childcare. This may include access via an online search.
For the Individual / Organisational Membership Form
2014-2015 click here
For more information contact Liz Graham (Membership Officer) on 028 90387904