Levels of Support
Early Years members who are part of the Pre-School Education Expansion Programme (PEEP) receive the following support from their Early Years Specialist.
A minimum of five site visits which includes:
- Focused visits on aspects of practice identified for development
- Direct contact with children during session
- Observing play sessions or working alongside the staff and children
- Staff meetings to discuss progress and areas for improvement
- Pre-inspection support for the group's inspection by E.T.I.
- A post-inspection visit to assist with action planning as identified
- A post- ETI monitoring visit to assist with action planning as identified
- Support for continuing development of quality within the group and encouragement of a self-evaluation approach to quality
- Written feedback report
This will also include four cluster visits based on individual needs of the individual group.