Access to and use of 'early-years.org' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Early Years - the organisation for young children on the following terms:
1. By using early-years.org you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of early-years.org. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to early-years.org.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of early-years.org will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use early-years.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of early-years.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within early-years.org.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on early-years.org and all content located on the site shall remain vested in Early Years. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use early-years.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any early-years.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of early-years.org content requires the prior written permission of Early Years - the organisation for young children.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Early Years - the organisation for young children are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Early Years - the organisation for young children. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Early Years - the organisation for young children.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Early Years - the organisation for young children you agree to grant to Early Years - the organisation for young children, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons).
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Early Years - the organisation for young children can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Early Years - the organisation for youn children permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
9. If you do not want to grant Early Years - the organisation for young children the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with early-years.org.
10. You agree to use early-years.org Members Area (including message boards) in accordance with the following rules:
If you fail to abide by these rules you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate on early-years.org.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content on early-years.org or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on early-years.org, and the Early Years - the organisation for young children considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Early Years - the organisation for young children may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer or email provider about the infringement(s).
Early Years - the organisation for young children reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any early-years.org account, at any time, for any reason.