What is Access Europe?
The Access Europe project aims to assist Irish organisations in identifying and securing EU funding to support their projects and activities.
Access Europe is a joint initiative of 13 Irish organisations and is co-funded by the Atlantic Philanthropies.
In order to carry out the project aims a number of activities will be carried out including:
Identification of EU funding opportunities
- An up-to-date and easily accessible database of relevant EU funds.
- Monthly email alerts about relevant EU calls for proposals.
- Individual advice to registered organisations on relevant EU funds to target.
Assistance in applying for EU funding
- Trainings on how to draft successful EU funding applications.
- A specific fund available to registered organisations to assist them in applying for EU funding (eg identify project partners, hire external expertise to draft and review applications).
- Individual support to review funding applications and identify relevant project partners.
Assistance in managing EU grants
- Training on how to manage EU-funded projects.
Assistance in increasing impact and visibility at EU level
- A specific fund is available to registered organisations to support developing their work at the EU level (eg attending European conferences and events, meeting with peers etc.).
- Training on how EU institutions operate, meetings with EU policy and decision makers and study visits.
View the project website here >>